Notes for Use of Mechanical Drilling Hammer with Drilling
1.It's better not to be used simply as a shock tool.
2. In the well, it should be rigorously fitted, not to be misplaced. The fault will affect the service life of the product, which will cause the product to be broken and underground accident.
3. Because of the higher requirements for disassembly and assembly of products, there is a special disassembly and assembly equipment for disassembling and assembling.
4. Special care must be taken to install the cone, not to be damaged.
5. When assembling seals, they should be assembled according to the direction of dismantling, and cannot be loaded.
6. The product is injected into the qualified L-HM32 anti-wear hydraulic oil.
7. After the product is assembled and qualified by ground test, the product can be used well.
8. The combination of the upper and lower knocker can effectively deal with the difficulty of drilling and getting stuck.
9. When getting off the well, the upper punch is in a state of pulling and opening. After connecting with the drill tool, the clamp is removed.
10. The clamp is kept ready for drilling and re-sticking the opening part of the core shaft. Be careful before you get to the bottom of the well while drilling. First, the opening pump cycle, and then slowly underground to the bottom of the well, do not directly through the bottom of the well to cause a "man-made down" under the hammer
11. When the upper hammer is closed due to the small diameter of the well, the upper drill should be hoisted and suspended for 5 to 10 minutes.
12. When you hit the top, lower the drill tool (carve a godly moment on the drill stem at the wellhead equipment
and lower the working stroke) until the indicator weight reading is slightly less than the suspension of the drill tool above the upper hammer (the force normally applied to the spindle is 4 ~ 6 tons) (the lifting weight must be larger than the original weight, and then the driller is waiting to shock. The size of the shock force is determined by the pulling force of the lifting tool, and the lifting force is gradually increased from small to large, and the shock effect is also from small to large until the card is solved. " But the lifting force cannot exceed the maximum shock tonnage allowed by the upper jar.