The Launch of New Production Optimization Platform
Weatherford International released the ForeSite production optimization platform at its software conference. The new platform combines physical model and advanced data analysis to comprehensively improve the performance of wellhead, reservoir and water facilities. This release is the first in the company's integrated software product line. The series combines production optimization with the Internet of things, cloud computing and advanced analytics to achieve full asset management. The platform is currently focused on improving the management of the well management of the pump lifting system, which will then be extended to all lifting modes, as well as the management and optimization of oil reservoirs and water facilities.
- April 29, 2018After the oil wellpenetrating through the oil layer and the bottom water layer, the well completionsare implemented in oil and water layer, and the two layers were seperated by apacker. When the well ...view
- April 29, 2018(I) Drill stringassemblySafetyjoint installs on the tubing string and operates for drilling, salvaging, wellcleaning, repairing and testing, etc. Its diameter and diameter of the bit portshould be th...view
- April 27, 20181. The mud pump must be installed on a relatively stable foundation. Before operation, carefully check the lubrication condition, fastening condition, and fit clearances between various parts of the ...view
- September 22, 2017The Dover Energy Automation and MOBOTIX AG have cooperated to develop a comprehensive well network monitoring program. This combination integrates the smart camera suite of MOBOTIX with the artificial...view
- September 22, 2017Delmar recently launched a new RAR Plus and move-max deliverable mooring system. The RAR Plus technology adds new key features to the 35-year old RAR technology, such as manual release, and it raises ...view
- September 22, 2017Quartzdyne recently launched Quartz and Piezo, two storage measurement tools. These tools are able to break through mechanical obstacles, and they are robust and accurate. In addition to monitoring hi...view