The Launch of New Production Optimization Platform
Weatherford International released the ForeSite production optimization platform at its software conference. The new platform combines physical model and advanced data analysis to comprehensively improve the performance of wellhead, reservoir and water facilities. This release is the first in the company's integrated software product line. The series combines production optimization with the Internet of things, cloud computing and advanced analytics to achieve full asset management. The platform is currently focused on improving the management of the well management of the pump lifting system, which will then be extended to all lifting modes, as well as the management and optimization of oil reservoirs and water facilities.
- September 22, 2017The Dover Energy Automation and MOBOTIX AG have cooperated to develop a comprehensive well network monitoring program. This combination integrates the smart camera suite of MOBOTIX with the artificial...view
- September 22, 2017Ametek Solidstate Controls, maker of the customuninterruptible power supply (UPS) system, has released a new enhanced version of the SlimLine product line. The aim is to meet the demands of the offsho...view
- September 22, 2017Delmar recently launched a new RAR Plus and move-max deliverable mooring system. The RAR Plus technology adds new key features to the 35-year old RAR technology, such as manual release, and it raises ...view
- September 22, 2017Quartzdyne recently launched Quartz and Piezo, two storage measurement tools. These tools are able to break through mechanical obstacles, and they are robust and accurate. In addition to monitoring hi...view
- September 22, 2017Vallourec recently released the VAM x-force product, a high-performance drilling connector that can perform drilling operations in the most demanding conditions. VAM x-force has the highest torque per...view
- September 22, 2017KLAW recently launched Marine2, which is 32 percent shorter and 25 percent lighter than the traditional offshore pulled joint. The design is designed to reduce the stress on the hose at sea. The short...view