The Launch of New Production Optimization Platform
Weatherford International released the ForeSite production optimization platform at its software conference. The new platform combines physical model and advanced data analysis to comprehensively improve the performance of wellhead, reservoir and water facilities. This release is the first in the company's integrated software product line. The series combines production optimization with the Internet of things, cloud computing and advanced analytics to achieve full asset management. The platform is currently focused on improving the management of the well management of the pump lifting system, which will then be extended to all lifting modes, as well as the management and optimization of oil reservoirs and water facilities.
- September 22, 2017The Dover Energy Automation and MOBOTIX AG have cooperated to develop a comprehensive well network monitoring program. This combination integrates the smart camera suite of MOBOTIX with the artificial...view
- September 22, 2017KLAW recently launched Marine2, which is 32 percent shorter and 25 percent lighter than the traditional offshore pulled joint. The design is designed to reduce the stress on the hose at sea. The short...view
- March 29, 2021Automated drilling is one of the oil industry’s most important innovation targets.The sources now being tapped, such as shale gas and coal-bed methane, require a very large number of wells, and autom...view
- April 29, 2018(I) Drill stringassemblySafetyjoint installs on the tubing string and operates for drilling, salvaging, wellcleaning, repairing and testing, etc. Its diameter and diameter of the bit portshould be th...view
- September 22, 2017Ametek Solidstate Controls, maker of the customuninterruptible power supply (UPS) system, has released a new enhanced version of the SlimLine product line. The aim is to meet the demands of the offsho...view
- September 22, 2017Quartzdyne recently launched Quartz and Piezo, two storage measurement tools. These tools are able to break through mechanical obstacles, and they are robust and accurate. In addition to monitoring hi...view