The RAR Technology Provides a New Function for the Disconnectable Mooring System
Delmar recently launched a new RAR Plus and move-max deliverable mooring system. The RAR Plus technology adds new key features to the 35-year old RAR technology, such as manual release, and it raises the acoustic release ultimate release load level. In addition, it can also take the direct and indirect linear tension measurement information received by the internal sensor and display it in real time in the graphical user interface on the drill platform. The new RAR technology is a key component in the move-max deliverable mooring system. The system provides MODU with a new mooring system to avoid storms and improve the mobile efficiency of the rig. It is the crystallization of acoustic release technology and more than 40 years of experience in mobile drilling platform.
- April 27, 20181. The mud pump must be installed on a relatively stable foundation. Before operation, carefully check the lubrication condition, fastening condition, and fit clearances between various parts of the ...view
- September 22, 2017Vallourec recently released the VAM x-force product, a high-performance drilling connector that can perform drilling operations in the most demanding conditions. VAM x-force has the highest torque per...view
- April 29, 2018Q250 Pneumatic spinningwrench is a pneumatic roller type spinner used in marine and drillingmechanization industry, with a range of 3 1/2-10 (in) drill rods and drillcollars. In the drilling operation...view
- April 29, 2018(I) Drill stringassemblySafetyjoint installs on the tubing string and operates for drilling, salvaging, wellcleaning, repairing and testing, etc. Its diameter and diameter of the bit portshould be th...view
- September 22, 2017Weatherford International released the ForeSite production optimization platform at its software conference. The new platform combines physical model and advanced data analysis to comprehensively impr...view
- March 29, 2021Sometimes oil and natural gas reserves are located in separate layers underground and multilateral drilling allows producers to branch out from the main well to tap reserves at different depths.This i...view