The RAR Technology Provides a New Function for the Disconnectable Mooring System
Delmar recently launched a new RAR Plus and move-max deliverable mooring system. The RAR Plus technology adds new key features to the 35-year old RAR technology, such as manual release, and it raises the acoustic release ultimate release load level. In addition, it can also take the direct and indirect linear tension measurement information received by the internal sensor and display it in real time in the graphical user interface on the drill platform. The new RAR technology is a key component in the move-max deliverable mooring system. The system provides MODU with a new mooring system to avoid storms and improve the mobile efficiency of the rig. It is the crystallization of acoustic release technology and more than 40 years of experience in mobile drilling platform.
- September 22, 2017Quartzdyne recently launched Quartz and Piezo, two storage measurement tools. These tools are able to break through mechanical obstacles, and they are robust and accurate. In addition to monitoring hi...view
- September 22, 2017KLAW recently launched Marine2, which is 32 percent shorter and 25 percent lighter than the traditional offshore pulled joint. The design is designed to reduce the stress on the hose at sea. The short...view
- April 28, 2018In 2005, CNPC Baoji Oilfield Machinery Co., Ltd successfully researched and developed the first domestic F 2200 mud pump with its own property rights. It is equipped with 9000 meters of super-deep dri...view
- April 29, 2018Q250 Pneumatic spinningwrench is a pneumatic roller type spinner used in marine and drillingmechanization industry, with a range of 3 1/2-10 (in) drill rods and drillcollars. In the drilling operation...view
- April 27, 20181. The mud pump must be installed on a relatively stable foundation. Before operation, carefully check the lubrication condition, fastening condition, and fit clearances between various parts of the ...view
- September 22, 2017The Dover Energy Automation and MOBOTIX AG have cooperated to develop a comprehensive well network monitoring program. This combination integrates the smart camera suite of MOBOTIX with the artificial...view