The RAR Technology Provides a New Function for the Disconnectable Mooring System
Delmar recently launched a new RAR Plus and move-max deliverable mooring system. The RAR Plus technology adds new key features to the 35-year old RAR technology, such as manual release, and it raises the acoustic release ultimate release load level. In addition, it can also take the direct and indirect linear tension measurement information received by the internal sensor and display it in real time in the graphical user interface on the drill platform. The new RAR technology is a key component in the move-max deliverable mooring system. The system provides MODU with a new mooring system to avoid storms and improve the mobile efficiency of the rig. It is the crystallization of acoustic release technology and more than 40 years of experience in mobile drilling platform.
- September 22, 2017The Dover Energy Automation and MOBOTIX AG have cooperated to develop a comprehensive well network monitoring program. This combination integrates the smart camera suite of MOBOTIX with the artificial...view
- September 22, 2017Weatherford International released the ForeSite production optimization platform at its software conference. The new platform combines physical model and advanced data analysis to comprehensively impr...view
- April 29, 2018Q250 Pneumatic spinningwrench is a pneumatic roller type spinner used in marine and drillingmechanization industry, with a range of 3 1/2-10 (in) drill rods and drillcollars. In the drilling operation...view
- September 22, 2017Quartzdyne recently launched Quartz and Piezo, two storage measurement tools. These tools are able to break through mechanical obstacles, and they are robust and accurate. In addition to monitoring hi...view
- April 28, 2018In 2005, CNPC Baoji Oilfield Machinery Co., Ltd successfully researched and developed the first domestic F 2200 mud pump with its own property rights. It is equipped with 9000 meters of super-deep dri...view
- April 29, 2018After the oil wellpenetrating through the oil layer and the bottom water layer, the well completionsare implemented in oil and water layer, and the two layers were seperated by apacker. When the well ...view