The New Hose Connector Reduces the Stress of the Hose
KLAW recently launched Marine2, which is 32 percent shorter and 25 percent lighter than the traditional offshore pulled joint. The design is designed to reduce the stress on the hose at sea. The shortening of the size reduces the chance of the hose bursting on the coil. It does not increase hose stress and fatigue as traditional long - sized designs. The new joints are designed to provide a safe break point in the conveyance system between the ship, the other side and the ship to the offshore platform. This joint will be activated during an emergency, such as a drift or pressure fluctuation in a ship under storm conditions. When starting, the valve inside the connector will cut off the flow of the liquid inside and downstream of the hose, and disconnect immediately. Therefore, it can minimize the possibility of leakage and reduce the risk of asset damage, personnel injury, increased downtime and environmental pollution. The product now has 2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches and 6 inches, standard nominal sizes, and it is compatible with soft walls, hard walls and composite hoses.
- September 22, 2017The Dover Energy Automation and MOBOTIX AG have cooperated to develop a comprehensive well network monitoring program. This combination integrates the smart camera suite of MOBOTIX with the artificial...view
- March 29, 2021Sometimes oil and natural gas reserves are located in separate layers underground and multilateral drilling allows producers to branch out from the main well to tap reserves at different depths.This i...view
- September 22, 2017Vallourec recently released the VAM x-force product, a high-performance drilling connector that can perform drilling operations in the most demanding conditions. VAM x-force has the highest torque per...view
- September 22, 2017Ametek Solidstate Controls, maker of the customuninterruptible power supply (UPS) system, has released a new enhanced version of the SlimLine product line. The aim is to meet the demands of the offsho...view
- April 28, 2018In 2005, CNPC Baoji Oilfield Machinery Co., Ltd successfully researched and developed the first domestic F 2200 mud pump with its own property rights. It is equipped with 9000 meters of super-deep dri...view
- April 29, 2018After the oil wellpenetrating through the oil layer and the bottom water layer, the well completionsare implemented in oil and water layer, and the two layers were seperated by apacker. When the well ...view