The New Hose Connector Reduces the Stress of the Hose
KLAW recently launched Marine2, which is 32 percent shorter and 25 percent lighter than the traditional offshore pulled joint. The design is designed to reduce the stress on the hose at sea. The shortening of the size reduces the chance of the hose bursting on the coil. It does not increase hose stress and fatigue as traditional long - sized designs. The new joints are designed to provide a safe break point in the conveyance system between the ship, the other side and the ship to the offshore platform. This joint will be activated during an emergency, such as a drift or pressure fluctuation in a ship under storm conditions. When starting, the valve inside the connector will cut off the flow of the liquid inside and downstream of the hose, and disconnect immediately. Therefore, it can minimize the possibility of leakage and reduce the risk of asset damage, personnel injury, increased downtime and environmental pollution. The product now has 2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches and 6 inches, standard nominal sizes, and it is compatible with soft walls, hard walls and composite hoses.
- September 22, 2017Ametek Solidstate Controls, maker of the customuninterruptible power supply (UPS) system, has released a new enhanced version of the SlimLine product line. The aim is to meet the demands of the offsho...view
- April 29, 2018After the oil wellpenetrating through the oil layer and the bottom water layer, the well completionsare implemented in oil and water layer, and the two layers were seperated by apacker. When the well ...view
- September 22, 2017The Dover Energy Automation and MOBOTIX AG have cooperated to develop a comprehensive well network monitoring program. This combination integrates the smart camera suite of MOBOTIX with the artificial...view
- April 29, 2018(I) Drill stringassemblySafetyjoint installs on the tubing string and operates for drilling, salvaging, wellcleaning, repairing and testing, etc. Its diameter and diameter of the bit portshould be th...view
- September 22, 2017Delmar recently launched a new RAR Plus and move-max deliverable mooring system. The RAR Plus technology adds new key features to the 35-year old RAR technology, such as manual release, and it raises ...view
- April 29, 2018Q250 Pneumatic spinningwrench is a pneumatic roller type spinner used in marine and drillingmechanization industry, with a range of 3 1/2-10 (in) drill rods and drillcollars. In the drilling operation...view