The New Hose Connector Reduces the Stress of the Hose
KLAW recently launched Marine2, which is 32 percent shorter and 25 percent lighter than the traditional offshore pulled joint. The design is designed to reduce the stress on the hose at sea. The shortening of the size reduces the chance of the hose bursting on the coil. It does not increase hose stress and fatigue as traditional long - sized designs. The new joints are designed to provide a safe break point in the conveyance system between the ship, the other side and the ship to the offshore platform. This joint will be activated during an emergency, such as a drift or pressure fluctuation in a ship under storm conditions. When starting, the valve inside the connector will cut off the flow of the liquid inside and downstream of the hose, and disconnect immediately. Therefore, it can minimize the possibility of leakage and reduce the risk of asset damage, personnel injury, increased downtime and environmental pollution. The product now has 2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches and 6 inches, standard nominal sizes, and it is compatible with soft walls, hard walls and composite hoses.
- September 22, 2017Ametek Solidstate Controls, maker of the customuninterruptible power supply (UPS) system, has released a new enhanced version of the SlimLine product line. The aim is to meet the demands of the offsho...view
- April 27, 20181. The mud pump must be installed on a relatively stable foundation. Before operation, carefully check the lubrication condition, fastening condition, and fit clearances between various parts of the ...view
- September 22, 2017Weatherford International released the ForeSite production optimization platform at its software conference. The new platform combines physical model and advanced data analysis to comprehensively impr...view
- September 22, 2017Quartzdyne recently launched Quartz and Piezo, two storage measurement tools. These tools are able to break through mechanical obstacles, and they are robust and accurate. In addition to monitoring hi...view
- April 29, 2018Q250 Pneumatic spinningwrench is a pneumatic roller type spinner used in marine and drillingmechanization industry, with a range of 3 1/2-10 (in) drill rods and drillcollars. In the drilling operation...view
- September 22, 2017Vallourec recently released the VAM x-force product, a high-performance drilling connector that can perform drilling operations in the most demanding conditions. VAM x-force has the highest torque per...view