Storage Tools Break Through Mechanical Barriers
Quartzdyne recently launched Quartz and Piezo, two storage measurement tools. These tools are able to break through mechanical obstacles, and they are robust and accurate. In addition to monitoring high temperature and high-pressure environment, the storage tool can also detect the interference in the well. The tool is applicable to multiple applications in oil fields, such as drill pipe testing, wire work, interference test, durability test and overall yield optimization. The tool has the feature of welding ring closed, the side of the metal to metal seal, convenient port access points, with diaphragm protection of quartz sensor, 5.5 million data sets, and 100% mixed MCM electronic equipment. These features make the tool easy to use, and a vendor can provide its full range of services and support.
- April 29, 2018Q250 Pneumatic spinningwrench is a pneumatic roller type spinner used in marine and drillingmechanization industry, with a range of 3 1/2-10 (in) drill rods and drillcollars. In the drilling operation...view
- September 22, 2017Delmar recently launched a new RAR Plus and move-max deliverable mooring system. The RAR Plus technology adds new key features to the 35-year old RAR technology, such as manual release, and it raises ...view
- April 29, 2018After the oil wellpenetrating through the oil layer and the bottom water layer, the well completionsare implemented in oil and water layer, and the two layers were seperated by apacker. When the well ...view
- September 22, 2017Vallourec recently released the VAM x-force product, a high-performance drilling connector that can perform drilling operations in the most demanding conditions. VAM x-force has the highest torque per...view
- April 28, 2018In 2005, CNPC Baoji Oilfield Machinery Co., Ltd successfully researched and developed the first domestic F 2200 mud pump with its own property rights. It is equipped with 9000 meters of super-deep dri...view
- March 29, 2021Automated drilling is one of the oil industry’s most important innovation targets.The sources now being tapped, such as shale gas and coal-bed methane, require a very large number of wells, and autom...view