The Wellsite Monitoring Programme Supports Data Analysis and Management
The Dover Energy Automation and MOBOTIX AG have cooperated to develop a comprehensive well network monitoring program. This combination integrates the smart camera suite of MOBOTIX with the artificial lift optimization software platform of Dover Energy Automation's XSPOC. The xVision module in the XSPOC software of Dover Energy Automation integrates the audio and video feedback and detection functions in the MOBOTIX intelligent IP camera series. This scheme has some extensibility, which can realize the analysis application and efficient data management. In addition, it also provides intelligent 3D motion detection, low bandwidth, high quality image and other functions, it can help the production optimizer to achieve higher level of well - field risk awareness, reduce reaction time and rationalize the response to the well incident.
- September 22, 2017Ametek Solidstate Controls, maker of the customuninterruptible power supply (UPS) system, has released a new enhanced version of the SlimLine product line. The aim is to meet the demands of the offsho...view
- April 29, 2018Q250 Pneumatic spinningwrench is a pneumatic roller type spinner used in marine and drillingmechanization industry, with a range of 3 1/2-10 (in) drill rods and drillcollars. In the drilling operation...view
- September 22, 2017Vallourec recently released the VAM x-force product, a high-performance drilling connector that can perform drilling operations in the most demanding conditions. VAM x-force has the highest torque per...view
- April 29, 2018(I) Drill stringassemblySafetyjoint installs on the tubing string and operates for drilling, salvaging, wellcleaning, repairing and testing, etc. Its diameter and diameter of the bit portshould be th...view
- September 22, 2017KLAW recently launched Marine2, which is 32 percent shorter and 25 percent lighter than the traditional offshore pulled joint. The design is designed to reduce the stress on the hose at sea. The short...view
- September 22, 2017Weatherford International released the ForeSite production optimization platform at its software conference. The new platform combines physical model and advanced data analysis to comprehensively impr...view